Let’s get you set up for success!
You’re loving your coaching or creative business but you hate your bookkeeping software.
You’ve recently taken the leap and started your own business and you’re excited about being your own boss! You’ve done all the right things: you set up a business-only bank account and you’re doing your best to keep your personal and business funds separated. You know you need a better accounting system but there are a million options out there. You have no idea how to pick the right one for you.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re not exactly sure what you’re doing and you’re worried about making mistakes.
- You started off tracking your income and expenses in a spreadsheet but it’s taking too much of your time.
- You’ve got a 17-Hats subscription that includes invoicing capabilities, but you’re noticing some limitations.
- Someone told you that you should use Xero (or Freshbooks or Quickbooks Online), but you don’t know which one makes the most sense for your business.
You’re ready to make the investment of time and money into a new financial system so you can know exactly where you stand and start learning good financial management skills. Most importantly, you want to be certain you’re picking a program that will do everything you need and grow with your business.
You know you’ll feel more confident making sound financial decisions because you’ll have the right information at your fingertips. And you’ll never have to move to another platform ever again! But first, you need to decide which program is right for you.
Hi, I’m Liz and I can help!
I’ve been managing consulting business finances for over a decade. I have in-depth financial management and bookkeeping experience with a variety of accounting programs and platforms. Your business has unique needs and I can help you identify which financial system will fit you and your business best.
By the end of our time together, you’ll:
- Have taken advantage of my expertise so you don’t have to do all the legwork yourself.
- Identify exactly what features are important to your business so you can select a program that’s perfect for you.
- Know exactly which platform(s) to move to and have a better understanding of your business’s accounting needs.
- Develop a plan to transition to a new system or fully utilize your current system, with specific tasks and timelines so you can get up and running quickly!
Your personalized ‘Pick Your Poison’ session includes:
Your approach to business is unique; you’ll fill out a short questionnaire so we can start building your bookkeeping profile. Your answers will help us narrow down your accounting program selections so you can get up and running within a few days.
A few days later, we’ll have a 45 minute one-on-one session to discuss your business goals and your current financial situation. We’ll find your perfect program match and develop a plan to implement any changes so you can get up and running within a few days.
Results That Count
After our Program Analysis, you’ll have a plan in place be ready to get started! I’ll provide you with a written summary with instructions for getting started with your new and/or improved system. You’ll also get useful bookkeeping tips and tools to help you grow your business.
You’ll know you’re on the right track to managing your books like a pro and you can finally rest easy, knowing you never have to shop for another accounting system again!
Set yourself up for success! Investment $99
Ready to find the right financial software for your business? Let’s get to it!
Step 1. Click the ‘Sign Me Up!’ button and submit your payment.
Step 2. Within 24 hours of making your payment, you’ll receive a welcome email from me with instructions for filing out your Bookkeeping Profile and scheduling your session.
Step 3. We’ll meet for your Program Analysis and get your implementation plan in place!
Have any questions about your ‘Pick Your Poison’ session? Email me!