Focus on what you love!
As as new coach or creative professional, it’s exciting to set your own schedule, promote services you truly care about, and build a successful business. You love being your own boss but you had no idea how much work it would be to manage the money side of your business.
But you had no idea how much work it would be to manage the money side of your business! You’re stressed because you’re spending so much time messing around with your books when you really want to be out there finding clients.
Is this you?
- You’re lost when it comes to managing your books and you’re feeling overwhelmed.
- Sometimes your invoices go out so late, you worry whether you’ll ever get paid!
- You cringe when you bring your sack of receipts to your accountant at the end of the year; you know you should have a better system in place.
- You wish you knew whether you’re making money or losing it!
- You didn’t sign up for this hassle; you just want to do what you love and not spend time worrying about the bookkeeping details!
You’re ready to face your books and deal with your money. You want to know exactly where you stand financially (anytime, anywhere), to finally feel on top of your finances, and be able to put your energy into growing your business.
Once all of that is taken care of, you’ll have the time, energy, and mental space to focus on your clients and grow your business – that’s what really jazzes you up!
But first, you need to find an experienced partner who can help you take your business to the next level.
I understand your pain!
I help women in coaching and creative professions take care of their books and make smart financial decisions. They’re passionate about what they do but are overwhelmed with the financial management essential for a successful business. They can focus on doing what they love with the peace of mind that their books are in order.
My clients are set for success and have a great understanding of their business’s accounting needs!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- An experienced financial manager who understands the ins and outs of service accounting.
- Regular video consults to review your finances and discuss areas of concern – plus on-going email and phone support to help you manage your business!
- Discounted monthly subscription rates for accounting and record-management software.
- Monthly reconciliations and transaction review to keep you on track.
- On-going financial education with tips and tools to streamline your bookkeeping and free up your time.
Your Financial Management for Busy Consultants Package includes:
When you fill out this in-depth questionnaire, I’ll get a view of your current accounting situation and be able to target specific focus areas for you. This info, along with you recent financial reports, will tell me where you are today and how to get you set up for success! We’ll have an initial 60-minute consult to help me understand exactly what you’re looking for and answer any questions you have about the process.
Safe & Secure Financial Management Partnership
When we’re both on the same page about how I can help you succeed and we’ve signed an engagement agreement, we’ll get to work! We’ll set up your online programs, sign you up to enjoy subscription discounts, and check in with your CPA (if you have one). We also do a historical cleanup to get your books squeaky clean!
Find Your Balance
Once your books are in order, you’ll start seeing the benefits of working with an online financial manager. I’ll be available to answer questions as they come up, double-check your transactions, tie out your accounts every month, and help you plan for the future, so you always know exactly where your money stands. With my help and your new tools, you’ll find yourself with more time to focus on doing what you love!
You’ll feel so much better knowing exactly how your business is doing and having a sounding board for major financial decisions. I’ll provide you the training you need to feel confident about your books (and our partnership) and you’ll always get a fast response from me (within 24 hours). You’ll also enjoy ongoing learning with your lifetime subscription to the Learning Center.
You’ll know your finances are managed properly and enjoy putting your time into other areas of your business!
Love your business! Investment: Starting at $299/mo.
Ready to feel in control of your finances? Let’s get to it!
Step 1. Click the ‘Get Started Now’ button to schedule your MEET & GREET session.
Step 2. Fill out the Initial Inquiry questionnaire and upload the requested financial reports.
Step 3. We’ll meet via Zoom video conference and see if Statera is a good fit for you!